Well, we’ve always believed that good food is not about long hours in the kitchen. Our quick dinner ideas and easy recipes are perfect for days when you are in no mood of elaborate cooking or to soothe away those untimely hunger pangs.
Indulge your senses with these terribly easy recipes and surprise everyone. From rich dips to crisp bites and sinful sweets, our collection of quick & easy appetizers has you covered for any occasion.
1. Sheet Pan Chicken and Sweet Potatoes
One-dish dinners are a dream possible now for busy cooks. You can cook everything you need for your meal at the same time in this case, chicken leg quarters and sweet potato wedges and also on the same dish. This saves you a lot of effort and time.
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken leg quarters.
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-in. wedges.
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh sage.
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste.
- 3 tablespoon olive oil, divided.
- ½ teaspoon black pepper, plus more to taste.
- 3 slices bacon.
- 3 cups baby watercress.
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice.
continue Reading On the Next Page :