Moroccan recipes baghrir are crêpes of the ultimate lightness. They are delicious, coated with honey, butter and orange blossom water. Discover this recipe made without semolina and without rising time.
PREPARATION TIME 5 minutes
COOKING TIME 15 min
BREAK 5 minutes
TOTAL TIME 25 mins
TYPE OF DISH Breakfast, Dessert, Snack, Brunch, oriental pastry
PORTIONS 4 people
- Mixer or multifunction robot
- Non-stick pan
- Mixing bowl
- 250 gr Wheat flour
- 475 gr lukewarm water
- 2 sachet Baking powder
- 1 sachet Baker’s yeast
- 1 C. cane sugar
- 1 pinch Salt
Directions Moroccan recipes Baghrir
- Place all the ingredients in the bowl of the blender or food processor.
- Mix for 5 minutes.
- Let the dough rest for 5 minutes.
- Heat the pan over medium heat without adding any fat.
- Place a ladle of dough in the hot pan. the holes are formed during cooking.
- These pancakes are cooked on one side only.
- Check that the dough is golden brown on the underside and place the thousand-hole pancake on a clean tea towel.
- Do not place them on top of each other until they cool completely.
- Once the pancakes are cooked, melt the butter, honey and orange blossom water in a saucepan.
Moroccan recipes Baghrir PRO TIPS!
And There you go! Delicious thousand-hole pancakes. Before tasting them, heat them in a frying pan and cover everything with honey syrup, butter and orange blossom. Yum yum, we are licking our chops!
Related Article: The Easiest Ideas for The Healthiest Breakfasts