Are you looking for a solution to stay connected while traveling? Holafly and its prepaid sim card service that can be used practically anywhere in the world may be the solution! I present to you Holafly and its advantages
Presentation of the holafly service
A brand of Spanish origin dedicated to the sale of SIM cards and e-SIMs, Holafly allows you to travel around the world while remaining connected to the Internet via your mobile phone. The service offers SIM cards for more than 80 destinations.
Unlike a standard SIM card that could be purchased locally, Holafly offers travelers the opportunity to receive their card in “express” just before their stay abroad. This allows you to travel with peace of mind and to have access to the Internet immediately when leaving the plane, without having to search for a local operator.
You order your SIM card via the Holafly site by selecting your country of destination, and the ion receives your card in just 4 days (free delivery). For the stunned, there are even super-fast options: delivery within 48 hours or the next working day for an order before 3 p.m.
Thanks to its responsiveness and its data plans contained in prepaid SIM cards, Holafly therefore offers a practical and easy-to-access service to its users.
Why travel with a Holafly sim card?
Keeping internet access when traveling is a common concern. it must be said that even if the trip should be accompanied by a moment of disconnection, it is difficult to do without many websites and social networks.
But the mobile plans that are taken out in Europe, for example, are rarely suitable for stays outside the “euro zone”. roaming charges can therefore be very expensive if you are not careful. You can inquire with your operator before leaving on a trip, you will see that the cost per MO is often very high.
Although it is possible to have access to the Internet while traveling by connecting free of charge to a few public WIFI terminals (hotel type, restaurants, cafes), it is far from being practical is sufficient. This is the reason why, when you visit a country over a long period, you prefer to invest in a SIM card, in order to be able to access the web when you want.
It is then possible to buy a local SIM card when arriving at the destination, or else to buy a SIM card like Holafly. The local SIM card is a good option when going on a trip for a very long time and want to have a local phone number.
But when traveling for one or two weeks, Holafly is the ideal option, and for several reasons:
- Anticipation: If you just don’t feel like searching, comparing and installing a local SIM card when you arrive at the airport, Holafly is the perfect solution. You will have already paid and received it from your country and you will only have to install it.
- Avoid unpleasant surprises: since the Holafly card is prepaid, you will not have unpleasant surprises on the invoice. No hidden costs or possible overrun.
- Keep your WhatsApp number: the SIM card is exclusively dedicated to internet browsing, so there is no associated phone number. It is rather practical when you want to use WhatsApp for free to call and send messages to your loved ones (without having to reconfigure it and notify / add your contacts again).
- Have a good connection: Holafly claims to work with the best mobile operators in each country. This therefore promises an ideal connection to the web, like any other resident
HALOFLY, HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
On Halofly, you choose your SIM card according to the length of your trip and the amount of mobile data to use. The validity period of the card and the number of GB vary depending on the destination; with unlimited access for some countries.
The price will therefore vary depending on the destination, the duration of the trip and the number of GB.
However, it is not possible to choose an exact number of days. The durations are standard, for stays generally ranging from 7 to 30 days. Here are some examples:
– Japan: 19 Euro 7 days with 1.5O GB / 34 Euro for 8 days unlimited / 44 Euro for 15 days unlimited.
– United States: 29 Euro for 5 days unlimited / 34 Euro for 7 days unlimited / 49 Euro for 15 days unlimited
– Thailand: 17 Euro for 8 days with 3GB / 26 Euro for 12 days with 4GB